Are you looking for IT Support in Leicester?
Our Leicester IT Support services allow your business to concentrate on the real things that matter - running your business!
We take the hassle out of IT by monitoring and looking after all of your IT infrastructure. Whether you have an on-premise environment or you have a cloud based or hybrid environment we support all of your IT Estate; PCs to Servers, Mobiles to Tablets.
We are your one point of contact for all IT issues and we can liaise on your behalf with 3rd party companies.
Our friendly technicians will be able to get you back on track within no time. Whether you have a printer issue or you have a VPN issue we are here to help!
Our managed support packages are suitable for all budgets and include unlimited telephone and email support.
We proactively look after your whole IT infrastructure with our Remote Monitoring and Management platform built on Barracuda's MSP platform.
We're able to monitor your environment 24/7 and resolve critical issues before it even becomes a problem for your staff.
- Improve Staff Productivity.
- Control Costs.
- Quick Resolution of IT Issues.
- Single point of contact for all of your IT requirements.
- Unlimited Telephone & Email Support.
- Proactive Monitoring of your Desktop PC's, Servers and Network.
- Staff Training & Upskilling.
- Guaranteed Service Level Agreements.
- All technology supported
- Automated updates & patching
- 24/7/365 infrastructure monitoring
- Three tailored packages to suit all budgets.
Tailored packages to suit all budgets
- 25 Minute Response Time
- Unlimited Desktop Support 9-5
- 3rd Party Patching & Antivirus
- Remote Management & Monitoring
- Service Level Agreement
- Everything in Support Package +
- Network & Server Support
- Microsoft 365 Cloud Backup
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint & Teams
Modern Workplace + Security
- Everything in Modern Workplace Package +
- Advanced Email Security & Threat Protection
- AI Spear Phishing & Cyber Fraud Defence
- Email Archiving & Data Loss Prevention
- Web Security & Content Filtering
- Security Awareness Training
- 3rd Party Liaison Support
Additional Managed IT Services
Protect your business or organisation from attack with your very own Cyber Security Team providing 24/7 monitoring and lightning fast response and remediation. Also train and upskill your employees with security awareness training and automated phishing campaigns.
Our managed IT support package is designed for businesses who don't have any existing IT staff or who have a member of staff looking after the IT but is not their speciality.
Is your website needing a boost in speed? Are you looking to move hosting providers? Our dedicated hosting platform will meet your demands and more. We even offer free SSL certificates!
Our internet connectivity products have been developed to provide you and your customers the solutions you need today, in a way that is scalable to meet the demands of tomorrow. Offering high capacity solutions with top-notch security and performance guaranteed.
Designed to help you achieve more with less by offering innovative office apps, intelligent cloud services and world-class security. Chat, call, host online meetings and collaborate in real-time, whether you're working in the office or anywhere else in the world.
Our IT Consultancy partnership package is designed for organisations that may have an existing IT department but they are stretched and unable to provide the same care and service as a whole team can.
A complete out of the box solution for companies who want a cloud based computing platform with unlimited telephone and email support, business telephony, unified communications and security best practices.
Find and recover the exact data you want quickly and easily with a modern easy to use user interface that is accessible from anywhere with an internet connection. Back up all your Teams, Exchange, SharePoint, and OneDrive data, and choose full or granular restore depending on your specific needs.
Here's what some of our customers say
Not quite sure on where to start? Talk with one of our specialists!