Is your business backed up?14 January 2022
Check for Log4j vulnerabilities with this script16 January 2022
Are your accounts secure?
Did you know that:
- 90% of internet users are worried about getting their passwords hacked.
- 53% of people rely on their memory to manage passwords.
- 51% of people use the same passwords for both work and personal accounts.
- 57% of people who have already been scammed in phishing attacks still haven’t changed their passwords.
- The password “123456” is still used by 23 million account holders.
- 33% of account-compromise victims have stopped doing business with companies and websites that leaked their credentials.
- An analysis of more than 15 billion passwords reveals the average password has eight characters or less.
- “Eva” and “Alex” are the most common names in passwords.
Here's a quick guide on how we recommend creating strong and secure accounts: